Not only do we cherish our guests at Oceanfront Getaways, but also their loyal companions. In order to accommodate you and your pet we must also be courteous to other guests of these homes. Following is a brief summary of requirements that we ask you to take into consideration during your stay:
1. Pets must be bathed and groomed.
2. For everyone’s protection, pets must be treated with the Advantage or Frontline flea control program.
3. Owners are responsible for making sure the grounds are kept clean. PLEASE pick up and dispose of ALL pet waste.
4. Owners must supervise pets outdoors. Leashes are recommended – there are wild animal scents all over the peninsula and guests’ pets are lost every year when they become excited by the smells and decide to ‘follow their nose’.
5. Pets may not be tied-up outdoors – they tend to dig.
6. Pets may not be left alone in the house. If you leave the house, please take your pet with you EVERY TIME!
7. Pets must be over one year old.
8. Please keep pets off the furniture and beds.
9. ALL pet hair should be removed from floors, furniture and beds before you leave. There should be no evidence of your pet in the house or on the grounds. A vacuum cleaner is provided.
10. A $100.00 pet deposit will be refunded if the above conditions are met and there is no pet damage done to the property.
11. Size limits apply to some houses. Crate-trained pets only at Western Downs.