Long Beach Washington offers plenty of pet-friendly activities to do with man’s best friend during your family vacations at Oceanfront Getaways. No need to leave your furry friend behind as many Long Beach WA events welcome your dog with open arms! When you travel with your additional family members and want pet-friendly things to do in Long Beach WA, look no further!
Dog-Friendly Long Beach WA Restaurants
The locals love the chowders offered at the eatery Captain Bob’s Chowder, and the best part is that they’re pet-friendly! Whether you’re looking for delicious traditional Clam Chowder, or want to try something new like Lobster Chowder, Salmon Chowder or Crab Chowder you’ll have many to choose from! Spot can sit next to you at their outdoor tables with a bowl of water on a warm summer day at this hidden gem! While we’re on the subject of pet-friendly Long Beach WA restaurants, be sure to check out The Cove Restaurant, featuring traditional American eats. Offering up a variety of craft beers and wine, this is a perfect place to post up and indulge in a beverage while overlooking the picturesque views of the Peninsula Golf Course!
Let the Dogs Out
We know that Spot will need to get out and run around otherwise, they may drive everyone mad during Long Beach Washington getaways. Discovery Trail is a dog-friendly eight-mile path that is infused with many intersects leading to the ocean. This is a popular trail and gives your dog the ability to be easily stimulated, so it’s essential to keep your dog leashed as pets tend to get a little excited when they’re curious of a new area! Along with Discovery Trail, Spot can also run around on the miles of the Long Beach peninsula. A light rule is enforced to keep your furry friend on an eight-foot leash while on the beach; however, the rule is not strictly enforced as long as your pup is well-behaved and remains close!
Pet-Friendly Long Beach WA Events
We can’t express how pet-friendly Long Beach Washington is, which is why we’re taking the time to give you a rundown of things to do in Long Beach WA with your dog! Many of our annual Long Beach WA events are pet-friendly, here are a few to check out during your stay at our Long Beach WA rentals:
- Kite Festival: a week-long kite festival featuring a variety of kites and kite flyers from all over the world, organized by the World Kite Museum
- SandSations: a sand-sculpting competition with artistic sand sculptures displayed on Long Beach
- Garlic Festival: a two-day long festival featuring various vendors, live music, garlic eats, soap, spices, and even garlic ice cream
- Rod Run: two-day event featuring automobiles, muscle cars, craft vendors, and a swap meet
- Loyalty Days: a two-day celebration of patriotism featuring parades, an oyster feed, kid activities, live music, and food
- Razor Clam Festival: one-day event featuring vendors, a chowder taste-off, live music, a beer garden, clam digging lessons, and more
Pet-Friendly Long Beach WA Lodging
We provide an abundance of pet-friendly Long Beach homes for rent at Oceanfront Getaways so that you can bring the entire family along on your summer vacations. With the variety of pet-friendly Long Beach WA events, there’s no excuse to leave your dog behind! When traveling with your family, we know that privacy is essential, and we provide spacious homes for your stay so that you can have the room you need to relax. Our staff will help you with the perfect pet-friendly accommodations to suit your needs. When you’re ready to book your stay, give us a call at 1-360-665-3633!